Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tong Pak Fu

Went for a haircut a week ago. Hair grew long and I didn't feel comfortable so decided to cut it shorter a bit shorter than shoulder length which is really short... The hair stylist said I look like china doll and looked very cute, she also said that the hairstyle suits me but its still really short for me.. And I kinda regret cutting :/ since I have upcoming presentations, and mootings etc I feel like my confidence level dropped bcoz of my hairstyle now.....

And then today after class I have a classmate and she was sitting behind me, she said when i smile I have dimples so i look cute. I think theres so many people that commented and said I look 'cute' which is kinda negative and also positive. Negative bcoz cute is more like a term used to describe kids :\ Okay i probably still look like a kid that means I look young so thats the positive side. And no I dont have a picture bcoz i dont think I look cute ^^

Anyway..... lets talk about food! I wont be able to update like real-time update coz I dont really have the time so my posts usually will be delayed and its not really what I had today but a week ago unless I state its today. Let me share with you a DESSERT! im sure everyone loves desserts its something you look forward to after having a meal :P


This is their specialty and its called SNOW ICE. Thats the Horlick flavor (Thursday promotion) and everyday they have a special flavor at a discounted price its around RM 5.80 but if u ordered it not on Thursday then the price will be around RM 8+ (I forgot the price) for regular dont know about large. 

Its actually a dessert shop so theres a lot of others like Mango King and other desserts + also food but i wont really recommend the food... just the desserts. The snow ice like their slogan says 'Must Try' its true... you should really try and be amazed! Its how thin and the texture its different. I wonder how they do it.. + you get a lot of sides with the snow ice like the one in the picture, you have those jelly thing and the pearl thing and its a good combination. 

Must Try. Theres like a lot of outlets through KL so ... I dont think you need any address. 

By the way Tong Pak Fu originated from HK. 

Their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/tongpakfu.my

and their outlets https://www.facebook.com/tongpakfu.my/app_489684391059806

So if you're in KL, go try it if you havent and try it again if you have bcoz its just so irresistible. My brother always.. I mean ALWAYS eat the snow ice when we're shopping in a mall with their outlet inside coz its really that good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment