Saturday, December 22, 2012

2012.... Postponed?!?



So we survived. I'm sure no one really believe in Dec 21 that we are all gonna die. Well the good news we dont have to die now but we will die before we see this happen :) Keep smiling!!! till 3012.... 

I need a haircut :( my hair grew longer and I'm kinda used to having long hair when I cut it short and now when its long again, I kinda cant get used to it :\ so I guess i'm trimming it again before my FLY DAY! which is on Jan. 


Dont mind the quality of the photo, taken by an iphone 4s. By the way if you're also a blogger and reading this, please promote your blog to me so I can check out yours too. I have no idea what you guys want to see on my blog so if you're a reader and if you have any suggestions on how to make the blog more interesting, then drop me a comment. If you like my blog dont forget to share it to your friends so i can have more readers. Oh... and to get more updates whenever I post, please subscribe or follow me at any of the social networks to receive updates ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment