Friday, December 21, 2012

Hello Bloggers.... & Readers

No idea why I decided to start a Blog maybe its because I survive Dec 21!! Not really.. I just think that its a good idea to have a Blog but I have no idea yet what I will be blogging about, maybe a lil bit of everything? Mostly, on my life. If you think you're not interested, then keep reading. I am very sure you will be attracted and obsessed with my BLOG in no time.....

Self intro?


"Everyday is a journey, & the journey itself is home."

I am a student, a law student to be exact. I was studying in the UK but I came back to my hometown, KK, Sabah a few months ago due to personal reasons and then I'll be flying to KL to start my law degree again. Yes, Again. There isn't anything much to talk about I'm just an ordinary person going through an extraordinary life. Life is just like a roller-coaster, you go up and down in the process but whats most important is that you enjoy the ride no matter where it takes you. Anything else you want to know, you can contact me either in the comment box or other social network sites you can find at the side bar. Twitter, FB etc. Feel free to follow me or 'like' and I'll see you around. By the way check out the Trailer of this movie I watched today:


Went to the Cinema with bro today. Watched 'Golden Couple' starring Mike He, Fiona Xie etc. Overall, its not too bad plus theres a scene shot at my ex Uni, Taylors. Synopsis from GSC. It's worth watching there is also some funny scenes inside.

SPARK (by Mike He) is a good looking, charming yet a talented guy. His reputation lands him a job in advertising industry that made him a wealthy man. With his earning ability, SPARK started to spend without knowing his limitation. Even to an extent when he can't clear all his credit card debts but he still believes that he can afford to have the best quality lifestyle. When SPARK met JACKIE (by Fiona Xie), a beautiful successful young business lady from a wealthy family. SPARK falls in love with JACKIE, but instead of romance, her existence leads up to SPARK's financial problems and sets off the crisis of his life...

Tickets. Been a while since the last time I watched a movie.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Survive on Oct 21 or Dec 21? :P
      Just post more picture, guys always interested in good looking girls, no matter what they post

      Delete
    2. lol.... thanks for visiting do come back often for more updates

      Delete